And now, since I know that was rather strikingly low in nudity levels, here's some sexy hardcore to keep you pervs happy - after the jump.
And they're like cute and stuff too!!
Let's give it the rundown:
Reasonably capable actors -- very cute reasonably capable actors - who, despite the lack of a realistic scenario (or maybe it was just me that never sniffed my BFF's pussy in the bathroom), manage to make their relationship seem decently realistic, and their moans and groans manage to stay just below the level at which they would become melodramatic and annoying - but only barely. The brunette mugs for the camera FAR too much, and her resemblance to Rose McGowan is not enough to convince me to forgive her of this fact. For me, of course, the value of understated makeup and natural breasts cannot be overestimated; these are perfect-looking women that got there without silicone.
At 23 minutes things finally get interesting . . . haha, no, that's just a penis. The virgin approach is a reasonably successful one - again, not being someone who lost her virginity in a threesome, I have a hard time accepting this premise - but the actress playing the innocent is good enough at her job that I can play along for the moment. Thing's I'm not liking: the disembodied male voice that hangs around without a face for way too long, and how from the moment he enters the room it becomes all about him. At least once we do see him, he's reasonably good looking, and I will say that if I had to lose the V-card in a threesome, this definitely looks like the couple to do it with! He's fairly kind and reassuring in his instruction, and so long as we forget about the possibility of a hymen, things are looking pretty sexy.
Right around 32 minutes I started to take mental bets at to whether he was going to stick it in her ass at some point, but no, they resisted that urge . . . only to fall victim to the other most common cliched ending to a porn film: having him come all over their faces. Actually, they take it a step grosser spit (SPIT!) it into each other's mouths . . .
Throughout the film, the blonde is the better, less annoying of the two women, leading me to my new porn-stereotype theory: maybe long nails are the mark of porno prima donnas? In any case, the blonde certainly gets a royal workout between these two . . . are there more than five minutes since the guy entered the room that she isn't being double-teamed? But overall, the work in the threesome is fairly evenly distributed (a plus!) and everyone seems to get a pretty good time of it.
Two minor mistakes: Right around 43:30, is that the cameraman's voice as he stumbles over himself? And later, around 45:15, the rediculous POV shot accomplished by the cameraman standing on the bed behind the group, which could not have been sillier looking in it's result.
Overall, I give this one 3.5 out of 5 - one point for a good-looking and acting-capable cast, one point for not letting things get out of hand, and 1.5 points for good pacing and a decent logical flow from one activity to the next. However, one point off for forgetting about the whole equality aspect of sex the moment the penis entered the room, and 1.5 points off for making me watch semen-spitting. I'm never going to be able to feel the same way about wet, sloppy kisses again . . .
Until next time, I would like to leave you with a challenge: have some unexpected sex. I'll post about my experience, then ask you to fill in the comments with your dirty sexy exploits. The best stories will be featured in an upcoming post!
Hey, love the blog. The breakdown you did of this video was great, really enjoyed reading it. I also happen to like the natural girls in this, so I looked them up, though you might like to see more from either of them. The blond is Casey Chase and the brunette is Jennifer White. Looking forward to the spontaneous sex story, keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the feedback - I'm glad you liked it! - and for introducing me to one more site that I can lurk on ;). I'll try to get that story posted for you soon.
ReplyDelete