Saturday, January 14, 2012

Having Fun With Sex

Yes, I know - sex is erotic, sex is serious stuff, sex is just so damn desirable -- how could I ever laugh at it?

But think about it - is there any other time that you are going to go up to another person and say, "Excuse Sir and/or Madame, would you mind sticking your dingywhilp in my tiddlybop?" Unlikely. In fact, despite sex's elevated status in human civilization, the inherant humor involved in the sexual act has been unable to escape consideration and depiction in popular media. Today's post is about that.

First, I bring you the best condom ad I've ever seen:


Followed by a hilarious take on those other things your grandparents might have used the phone for:


And finally, the sex education I'm not sure I'd want to receive, but certainly hope is out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something sexy . . .