Happy New Year everyone! I hope you innaugurated it in your own special way, with plenty of explosions (not just of the firework variety).
Not too much time for a post today, I'm afraid - but I did want to share with you some printed
porn con knowledge that I desperately need to have on my boudoir bookshelf:
 |
| Available from Amazon.com here, here, here, and here. Or go order them from your local bookstore! |
In this series of books, editor Dian Hanson takes the reader on a journey through the history and social significance of the featured body part, accompanied by sexy sexy pictures spanning decades of pornography and erotica. Of course, the menfolk aren't forgotten:
 |
| Double your pleasure here. |
Sounds good to me -- buy them for the articles, read them for the pictures . . . or something like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me something sexy . . .