Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sexy Orthodox Jews!

Or at least that's what they look like -- today we take a look at some pictures from a fashion spread set to be published in BellaMode, an Israli fashion magazine. Apparently, the ultra-orthodox community of the Haredim in Israel have been campaigning to maintain gender separation on the buses that pass through their neighborhoods -- so naturally, fashion has responded with a stylish, cheeky, and incredibly sexy fashion shoot on a bus. Hooray for politically-motivated nipples!

As Gawker points out, "no one ever accused fashion industry types of getting their point across in a subtle manner."

But I am LOVING the sexy-yet-covered thing that's happening here :).


Some critics have questioned if this objectifies women. As for my take? If she and he are consenting, then everyone else needs to worry about more important questions.  All this posturing on whether something is objectification is just about as useful as arguing about whether God exists or if penis size really matters -- there will always be people on either side, and no matter how the discussion concludes, there still won't be a final answer. Now, back to the sexy, after the jump.



I'll be honest: I don't like this particular pose. It reminds me of Barbie.
This pose, however, is num-num-NUMMY! How can I get a ride on the bus with all the sexy Jewish men?
 And my personal favorite:
Rawr! Can I get some latkes to go?
Now, I know you all have been wondering, where the heck is Odessa? Don't worry, I'm coming back - just had to get my life back in order first. And no, it wasn't related to my burgeoning porn collection. At least, not really. Until next time, kisses and blowjobs! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something sexy . . .