Thursday, January 5, 2012

Femdom Art!

Oh StumbleUpon, how I love you. Today's post is brought to you by the interest "FemDom," and the letter S -- for Sexy, of course. Check out these great examples of erotic art!

Femdom Wrestling Match, by Namio Haukawa, found here.

Elegant Giantess, by Milo Manara, found here.

I love how both of these images are erotic without nudity, and the playfulness with which the figures are rendered. Of course, I also came across some images that are slightly less highbrow:

Interesting how she is both the dominant and still an objectified figure . . . found here.

I absolutely need this paper doll, 100%. Found here.

It's a little overdue, but this one was too cute to resist! Found here.

And then, there was the surprising, slightly jarring, chuckle-inducing and questionably PC image found later in my Stumbling:


Let the cultural sensitivity arguments commence!

On Sunday, Odessa promises some titties, and finally posts some of the sexy sexy story she promised. Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something sexy . . .